The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 ABS Delete Kits @ JNZ Tuning!

DSSA

I've been a slacker and sitting on these for a while, but over the winter I measured up lines/fittings for an ABS Delete for the GVR4s while Nate's car was in the shop and I had one to measure.

Please note that these are lines to replace the ABS hard lines and terminate in the wheel wells to work with your existing SS caliper lines.

Details can be found here: click

GVR4 member introductory pricing (please verify your forum name when ordering) is $169.99.

Thanks!

Josh

G

Staff member
Nice! the link says $89.

boostedinaz

^^^^

That's without the proportioning valve. You want the valve it's another 89.00.

MX4

For anyone thinking of ordering from JNZ. I have made multiple orders through them and have had nothing but excellent service. I have always ended up dealing with Paul and he is great to deal with.

kooter

I will third that one, paul is very friendly and helpful. He helped me out alot when I placed a couple nice sized order's not too long ago.

DSSA

Quoting blacksheep:
^^^ Cold-ass honky right thurrr. Dropping bombs like dat, yo! Bubba for Prez!

Ha! KC

GSX_TC

Pick one up man, you'll thank us later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Tell Paul Mike Valencia said Hi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DSSA

Mike,

Will do.

Test that ISC! ;-)

Josh

rmontalvo23

I have a set of 3000GT VR4 calipers that I am going to install. Do I need anything extra or do I need the proportioning valve also?

Please let me know, I need this delete kit.

PC_Talon

Rich,
Pretty sure I sent you an email regarding this, but figured I would post on the board in case anyone has a similar question.

I am pretty sure the 3000GT uses the same flare fitting 1G/E39A calipers use. We could make the lower portion of the stainless lines an inch longer to offset the difference of the larger rotor/caliper combination.

I know it has been a point of discussion of the 1G AWD Big Brake non ABS Prop Valve not being the optimal solution for the Galant application.
If anyone has any suggestions that they think would work better please email or call us at the shop.

Thanks,
Paul

Scientist

JNZ is an amazing shop to deal with. been dealing with them for a few years now with no issues. Too bad i'm doing my brake lines behind the firewall

DSSA

Thanks for the kind words!

Just as a side note, if you need to have custom lines made up, we can have them made. It just takes a week or so lead time to get them to make them for us.

I actually had him make one-off stuff quite a bit before; from window lift cylinder line for my '47 Lincoln, to MIVEC feed lines to custom fuel lines for GVR4s.

MellowVR4

^ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned