The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

strokin4dr

+1 If the deal is sweet enough, trunk and hood will be my christmas this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sean92AWD

Yeah i would like to know as well. Same $100 off as the other one?

strokin4dr

Hopefully better than that since this was organized and he's not getting screwed by flakers this time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
Thanks again to all involved in getting the ball rolling on these hoods!

Is it too late to order one of these hoods? I would also be interested in the trunk!

JSchleim18

Never too late to order. I got the shipping label today. I'm gonna call up this company local to me that has a drop ship service for FedEx. I am getting a box made up for the hood and wrapped. Expect it to be out by the end of the week.

Brunoboy

pics of the finished hoods, then I will decide if I want the JDM or the OEM, is he still making both?

strokin4dr

Yes. Both are made to order. I am sure that pics of the JDM style will be up as soon as they are finished. He doesnt even have the hood to make the mold from yet, so give it a month or so; you know it will be worth the weight reduction . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GIjoe

Quoting Shiskibob:
All of this, next week on, "Paranoid Masses".

ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Update? did ya get the hood sent out ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

dmj

Patience young grasshopper! your carbon fiber hood will arrive in due time but not before.

JSchleim18

Heyyy no update at the moment. I am waiting to get back to my friend's shop to get the hood. I have a box made up already to go.

JSchleim18

Just a quick update fellas...THE HOOD WAS SENT OUT TODAY!!!

I dropped it off at this store that packs and ships their items. I paid $20 extra for the "professional" packaging service. I just hope it gets there without any issues.

It should be at their shop Tuesday the latest.

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

cOmpressor

Trusting them to pack it FTL but good luck and I hope this works out for all involved.

JSchleim18

Quoting cOmpressor:
Trusting them to pack it FTL but good luck and I hope this works out for all involved.

I've dealt with them on numerous occasions and he asked if I wanted to see the packaging, etc. after it was all done and I told him I trust him. I'd rather them do it honestly.

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting dmj:
Patience young grasshopper! your carbon fiber hood will arrive in due time but not before.

No grasshoppers here sonny ....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned