The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

JSchleim18

W3rd I appreciate you stepping up! I'm sure the others will follow suit and the more the merrier! I'll send an e-mail to Kamil.

Flip4G63

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

good stuff. let us know when he thinks they will be ready to ship!!! I have my money waiting for word. lol

Gvr4-330

Finally! I can't wait. I've already got the hood pins sitting in my house!

Rob

JSchleim18

Quote:
Jeremy,

This is great. Good job. We need one more week to finish our current project for BMW's and I will send out the label to you.

Thanks

Kamil

G

Staff member
Did you ever take pics of all the rs hood components needed?

JSchleim18

Yeah I showed him the picture with the pieces and he said it was fine. It's 4 studs in each of the hood vents. I told him it's going to need to be 3 separate pieces and he was OK with that as well. I told him it's a good idea anyways because people will buy the carbon fiber hood vents separately.

Gvr4-330

Is the underside going to look the same? I assume if we want the heat shield, we'll have to get it ourselves.

Rob

boostingwild

hey jeremy sorry for the delay .. i send payment tonight

strokin4dr

Quoting Gvr4-330:
Is the underside going to look the same? I assume if we want the heat shield, we'll have to get it ourselves.

Rob

I believe it is suppose to be an exact replica. Hopefully he will fill the washer sprayer holes like he did on the regular hoods though.

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting JSchleim18:
jcgalant said he was sending the deposit last Friday but I have yet to hear from him. I sent him a PM. Shawn said he'll pay it this Friday. I'll see what Moe says.

My payment was sent he should have it by now. sorry guys I had to go to KC and get a car and it delayed me 1 week.

strokin4dr

Where do we stand at this point? Try to keep us up to dated with what is going on. Has your hood been shipped to Kamil yet?

JSchleim18

I am awaiting the postage from Kamil to slap on my hood and send it out. Hopefully next week. I'll keep everyone updated as it happens.

slugsgomoo

Quoting Gvr4-330:

Rob

I'm actually considering the self-adhesive gold foil because it's thin, relatively light and stupidly good at reflecting heat, which is good necessary for composites IMO.

G

Staff member
Yeah but i needed the pics so i can research ordering the misc parts from japan.

Quoting JSchleim18:
Yeah I showed him the picture with the pieces and he said it was fine. It's 4 studs in each of the hood vents. I told him it's going to need to be 3 separate pieces and he was OK with that as well. I told him it's a good idea anyways because people will buy the carbon fiber hood vents separately.

JSchleim18

Quoting Gvr4-330:

Rob

I couldn't find a picture with the heat shield in place because mine actually doesn't come with it. I do, however, like Andrew's suggestion of the gold foil.

If it did come with the heat shield, that would have to be bought separately anyways.

boostingwild

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse) PAID!
3. TMG (Jojo) PAID
4. Armitage (Matt) PAID
5. Flip4g63 (Phillip) PAID
6. ktmrider (Mike O.) PAID
7. strokin4dr (Ryan C.) PAID!!!
8. Thecman02 (Chris) PAID
9. Hertz (Ryan) PAID
10.Myles (JEW) PAID
11 Sean92AWD (Sean W.) PAID
12 Jcgalantvr4-244 PAID
13 Jcgalantvr4-244 PAID
14. maroonmetallic (Shawn)
15. slugsgomoo (Andrew) PAID
16. boostingwild (Moe) PAID
17. Gvr4-330 (Rob) PAID

JSchleim18

1. JSchleim18 (Jeremy)
2. Jesse_W (Jesse) PAID!
3. TMG (Jojo) PAID
4. Armitage (Matt) PAID
5. Flip4g63 (Phillip) PAID
6. ktmrider (Mike O.) PAID
7. strokin4dr (Ryan C.) PAID!!!
8. Thecman02 (Chris) PAID
9. Hertz (Ryan) PAID
10.Myles (JEW) PAID
11 Sean92AWD (Sean W.) PAID
12 Jcgalantvr4-244 PAID
13 Jcgalantvr4-244 PAID
14. maroonmetallic (Shawn) PAID!
15. slugsgomoo (Andrew) PAID
16. boostingwild (Moe) PAID
17. Gvr4-330 (Rob) PAID
18. Shiskibob PAID

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned