The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

JSchleim18

No I haven't honestly. We needed 15 people to commit and we did. If it was necessary for me to put the $100 down for the 15th deposit I would've. Maybe I'll ask my girlfriend to buy me it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll take my name off the list if you want?

ktmrider

I understand the reason why you backed out ( job loss ) but if the others did not read the post in Anything Goes they may wonder.
I personally don't mind since we got the minimum 15 orders, you are still providing the hood, and are keeping on Kamil's buttocks about the project. Worth it IMHO....

Flip4G63

Not my buisness we got our 15 and i'm getting what I want. It's all gravy baby Thanks for doing this for us!!!!

boostingwild

we should all pitch in and buy jeremy a cake.

Brunoboy

so what ever happened to this thread?

kamil is finishing up some bmw work and jeremy is shipping out his hood. should be another month or so :)

OK, we are sending out a label to get the oem hood and we'll start on the process of making the CF version. Thank you for the organizer of this GB. I can promise you that we will deliver.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

strokin4dr

Good to hear!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

ktmrider

Quoting kamilatHirev:
OK, we are sending out a label to get the oem hood and we'll start on the process of making the CF version. Thank you for the organizer of this GB. I can promise you that we will deliver.

Thanks Kamil, appreciate the update!
Can't wait, really hoping to see mine for X-mas.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Hertz

Staff member
That might be a little ambitious. Let's shoot for getting them sometime in 2009. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsughw.gif

pachood_1953

How well do these withstand heat? Especially if we dont have a hood insulator?

I have a CF sparkwell cover that lasted all of 50 miles til it yellowed out.

And will these be made to order (relatively quickly) after the initial GB, or not? I havent decided whether Im going to give up on the galant for a while and start something else, or just keep on with this car.

Myles

OMG! J hasn't been online since 11/26/08 12:23 PM. We're all getting scammed.

JSchleim18

Lo ciento amigos. I e-mailed him the questions pachood asked. Just waiting on a response from him. I'm waiting on the label to be sent to me as well.

Just to give you guys an update, we sent the label to Jeremy to send his OEM hood to our manufacturer. Once he receives the hood the molding process will begin. Of course it takes a little bit longer due to the colder weather. That leads to one of the questions. Our carbon fiber products are built to withstand any type of weather conditions and last really long time. On DSMtuners we had customers from 5 years ago still very happy with the product. The reason why we take couple weeks to make each part is because we put them through several heat cycles and drying. On top of that the products are covered with gel coat and clear coat. After the initial group buy we will make them on order only. Shoot me an email to [email protected] for faster response. I set my options here to send us an email every time there is a response in the thread, but still receive no emails.

We will also have special discounts for people from this group buy who also purchase a trunk for their Galant.

Kamil@hirev

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts