The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

Armitage

Payment sent! Thanks for delivering this product, I've been waiting many years to see this!

streetmasters

How many hoods were actually made? Thanks!

Quoting 06Outlanderawd:
Can we still order these?? I might be interested...

Yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Look at my post on the 04/06/2009, there are links. You can place your order through our website thank you!

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Quoting slugsgomoo:
excellent! I hope to get a payment out this week. woot!

We're here when ever you are ready. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting Gvr4-330:
Payment sent!

Payment received, thank you processing your order.

THEKID

just sent the final payment for my hood and trunk cant wait till they get here

Hertz

Staff member
Is everyone getting their tracking numbers and deliveries? I've heard some rumors that shipping has been a bit questionable and the HiRev phone number given out is disconnected.

JSchleim18

Kamil e-mailed me and said their other number is 415-350-0038.

THEKID

i have been told that my parts would be shipped out and im still waiting for the tracking number and all i keep getting is emails that say tomorrow

I have sent the final payment for the hood and the trunk but have not gotten any response or tracking numbers either. I sent a PM to Raul but have not gotten any response.
Not Cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gvr4-330

I haven't gotten any communication from HiRev, but I today I got a phone call from the delivery company trying to coordinate a delivery. I'm on the phone with them now.

Armitage

Same here. They called me earlier in the week and said it'd be delivered tomorrow. Will let you all know when/if it arrives.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned