The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Go Away People

slugsgomoo

that's a good update to hear, i was expecting more (like the original forecast a page or so ago). Can't wait to see it.

THEKID

i have been trying to buy a hood and trunk for almost a month now. does anybody have any idea how to contact them ive tried email and pm. and no go either way

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Are you the guys with hoods and trunks on ebay again?

medic

looking forward to seeing the revised JDM hood... I have been in the market for a new CF hood ever since i forgot to put the pins in on my old CF hood one morning...

It's the end of the week! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Not trying to be a pain in the butt, I'm just excited. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

THEKID

just put my deposited on a jdm hood and a trunk! cant wait till they are done

Ready to throw on some bling and get rid of weight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

These hoods better be perfect as i feel that there will be many frustrated people (including myself) if we have to send them back and wait for replacements.

Guys sorry for the delay, hoods were suppose to be done this past week but are being pushed back till this week now. I know everyone is anxiously waiting for them. You guys won't be disappointed when they are done. Thank You

[email protected]

boostingwild

cant wait till these bad boys are done..me like carbon fiber

JSchleim18

I'm sure he put our hoods on the back burner so he could finish up other projects. Goood Businesss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

/sarcasm

Guys hoods are finally done!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm going to be posting pictures tomorrow afternoon stay tuned.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned