The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Gauge interest group buy Front air diverter

thomcasey

Sweet. Worth the wait!!

dkvr4

This should fit a jdm one just like a usdm right? And pics of what it's officially going to look like! I'm interested!!

jeverts

Would you guys prefer one that goes all the way across over the headlights or a smaller one that would just go up to the head lights?

prove_it

I vote just the middle section, cost would be less as shipping will be cheaper.

I do have to ask about possibly doing both. Would that be too hard? I think you'll get votes for both.

jeverts

The only thing is that you if you get to the head lights there is really no place to bolt it down. I would hate for these to rattle. I will see what I can do.

prove_it

Quoting jeverts:
The only thing is that you if you get to the head lights there is really no place to bolt it down. I would hate for these to rattle. I will see what I can do.

This is what I was wondering earlier in the post. There's no real mounts for this, so what kind of brackets are we thinking of using?

MellowVR4

Would it be possible to bend the steel at the ends and bolt it to the headlight bracket where its bolted to the fender? Im not in front of my car atm so I cant visualize it.

jeverts

I am going to try and work on this weekend. Proving grounds is going on and the shop will be nice and quiet so I can actually get something done.

prove_it

I like the rad brackets. The hood struts are even better.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jeverts

What do you guys think? If you see anything that will cause a problem. I have in mounting to the top of the head lights and then there are 2 holes that will mount to the front support. I have it using M4 flat heads that will be flush with the top of the part or we can go with button heads that will give it a clean look.

Last edited:

fuel

I'm in depending on cost shipped to NZ! I'm guessing Ben would be interested as well so we can split shipping?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned