The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Gauge interest group buy Front air diverter

ApexHunter

For all the international guys:

Where i work, we frequently ship auto parts internationally. I can tell you that USPS Priority Mail International will be most economical, while still being fairly reliable. So long as the total length + girth of the package stays

SteveDSM

I am definitely in for one of these! This is one of those little touches I always wanted for my VR4

VR4Scott

I'm in for one

matt92vr4

I'm interested. Do you have any before and after cooling logs? I'm not thrilled with my coolant temps in the summer time and would buy one if it actually worked. If it's only for looks, I'm not interested because my car is ugly lol.

I drive 300 miles per week and log most of the miles. If you want, I'd be happy to test one and post the results. If the results are good I suspect the sales would increase. Either way, thank you very much for your time.

galantgti

I've read a couple of articles about this subject. The coolant temperature actually drops, which is quite obvious since you're practically forcing all the wind that comes through the bumper and grille, trough the radiator. In a 'normal' setting, wind also blow upwards, where this plate would take place. It's only a couple degrees, so don't expect it to be like 10 degrees Celsius or something.

thomcasey

I believe the diesel models came with these from the factory (though, we did not get the oil burners here in the US), so I am sure it is more than a cosmetic issue.

Mn92gvr4

im in. whats the possibility of getting it without the hood latch hole?

MellowVR4

Include the drink holder, we all need that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Might as well put an ashtray for the blunts LOL.

prove_it

Don't forget the magnetic tray for all the bolts and nuts. ( you know to use after the spark plug valley is full). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

MellowVR4

It's rough out their lol

GSX_TC

I'm in for this. Been wanting one of these since I've seen Milt get his.

minneSNOWta

Hey Jason. Just seeing where we are at with this. Thanks.

jeverts

We are suppose to be getting a FARO arm soon so I am waiting on that. It will speed the design process considerably and get a better product. Otherwise I am going to be cutting this out of cardboard and having something that isn't going perfect.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned