The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I've been thinking about getting some, but I would definitely want them with that design.

tsiboy

Quoting JSchleim18:
Quoting strokin4dr:
Would still like to see some pics of the mats with the 6th gen style script. JSchleim18, some some pics when you get a chance. Gonna order some soon but would like to see both styles first.
-Ryan

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

strokin4dr

Looking good, Jeremy. I think I will go with that design as well.

GVR4_1057

^ That is the hotness /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif What do those go for with the number on the rear mats too?

BoostedAWD91

those look excellent. i like that font w/ vr4 badge. how much for that on the front
and the #'s on the back mats?

tsiboy

this is definetley going to be my christmas present to myself. how much? so i can start saving /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

strokin4dr

Can you get the "Galant VR4" script to run vertically on the front mats, and offset to the side? Something like this crude mspaint pic:

JSchleim18

Thanks guys. I wanted to do something that was different and that matched the Galant writing. I also got the rears with the numbers without the border around the numbers. I personally didn't like the look but that was my error. If I get some money again I'll pick up new ones. They're really nice mats though. Thick and well made.

strokin4dr

Quoting strokin4dr:
Can you get the "Galant VR4" script to run vertically on the front mats, and offset to the side? Something like this crude mspaint pic:

BoostedAWD91

everytime im ready to get a set something comes up where i need the $ for something else. After Christmas ill definatly be ready for a set.

streetmasters

Quoting JSchleim18:
Quoting strokin4dr:
Would still like to see some pics of the mats with the 6th gen style script. JSchleim18, some some pics when you get a chance. Gonna order some soon but would like to see both styles first.
-Ryan

HEY BRO, Still waititg for the price on theeese when u get another batch ready /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

turboflanagan

Yes, they can be ordered whenever you are prepared to do so. Just email me the particulars you are interested in as described in the first post and we'll go from there.

streetmasters

did you ever get a price on the one jeremy bought with the vr4 badge?? I was waiting on a price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

thanks

turboflanagan

Jeremy has been kind enough to eat the total custom set up fee and allow the rest of us access to "his" design for free. I think that is really great of him!

So the cost for either design will remain the same.

Sounds like these a pretty durable. I need a set for my car, cept I don't know a Galant. Anyway you could get 1g dsm floor mats made up? Just a set for the front would be nice since I don't think 1g's came with rear floor mats, I could be wrong tho. They'd have to be tan too, as I have a tan rug.

turboflanagan

Nope, no chance of that. I don't have time to take good care of the guys wanting Galant mats, much less get any different ones for other cars, sorry. There should be lots of places locally that could do that for you though.

Worth a shot. Theres a bunch of ebay vendors that sell formats for 90-94 eclispes, but never show pictures of the actual product, just a generic floor mat in some SUV. I'm afraid of ordering a set and getting a universal set I could pick up at autozone.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned