The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

I sent you an e-mail with some questions. I would be very happy to buy a set of floor mats....they look really nice!

maroonmetallic

Just seeing if these are still available..

in the very near future.

Thanks

-Shawn

I just got my mats the other day and wanted to give some feedback.
First off Peter (the guy getting the mats) is a great guy. A++ to work with...and a guy who really does care if the customer is happy (very rare these days).
I wanted my mats a little differant then the ones I have seen and he took care of it for me. In the end they are a little differant from what I asked for due to the person who stiched the mats (not peter). I had the option of anoter set but I actually ended up happier with what I got.
Some mistakes work out for the better!

Here are some pics of my mats.
Thanks Peter!

can u get all the letering in Red font and than get alittle bolder font on the vr4 so it shows up more??

turboflanagan

The mats are still available. You can get lots of different color embroidery, and red is a popular one. I went with blue because it matched my car nicely.

You can get anything you want embroidered on them, but other than what I set up has an extra "set up fee" that is IMO prohibitively expensive. Just let me know through pm if you want something different and I'll let you know how much (cough $50, cough...) the "set up fee" is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Last edited:

same here, if they could (and I'm sure they can) just widen the VR4 out I'd be all about it.

Damn. I'm not often impressed, but I have to say that you've more than come through with the mats. Not only did it take half the time you indicated to receive the mats, but they exceeded my typically high expectations.

I've been working on and driving DSMs for over 11 years, and I've seen more than my share of dissapointing products. These are definitely not one of those. The fit, finish, and overall quality of the mats are as near perfect as one could ask for. Thanks for offering this to the GVR4 community!

And yes, for those inquiring minds, those are both the original GVR4 sales brochure and November 1990 Road & Track featuring the Galant VR-4 in the seat pockets. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bill T.
E.T. Motorsports
http://www.etmotorsports.com
'92 Galant VR-4
'99 Spyder GSX

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd be interested in a design very much like AWDSPYDER's above, but with the number 457/2000 for the rear mats. Could you please pm me the final cost and methods of payment such as PayPal or only money orders. Thanks.

Is this still going? I would love to order a set for my new GVR4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

turboflanagan

Yes, these will be available until further notice. I don't have any indication that they want to quit making these for us at all. I am really easy for them to deal with until they screw up for one of you guys. It has happened, but I believe that everyone has been quite satisfied in the end.

I'm very interested in a set of these for my Galant GS-X. I'd be willing to pay the extra $$ for the change from VR-4 to GS-X. No numbers on the rear matts. Please email me the details [email protected]

PS these look great.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned