The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

turboflanagan

These are great mats. I am still sporting mine from, what, 3 years ago or more.

They are still available, guys. Thanks to Romanova sending me a pm, I saw that you guys were digging this up from the archives.

There have been a few peeps asking about the mats lately and I have been intending to update the thread, but just have not taken the time to.

Pricing has been kept the same for now. We'll see what the economy does to them in the future, but for now they are:
$125 for the front and rear embroidered with "Galant VR4" on the front and car number on rear.
$115 for just the front embroidered with "Galant VR4".
$85 for blanks with no embroidery. I don't really want to even make those available for the VR4, but I know some of you just don't want the embroidery. I think it looks Great, but respect your wishes to have some great mats without the embroidery.

The time to get these out has been stretching a bit and now takes more like 3 weeks to get out. It might drop down a bit if we get a bunch of people in at once, but I won't hold orders for that reason. They are still doing these for me one at a time if that is all I have. The biggest issue was the first batch for getting the templates done and the embroidery all setup.

So, if you want these, the method is the same.

Paypal the total to me at [email protected] and I'll get the order in. About 3 weeks later you should be sporting new floormats for your G-ride.

Any questions should be emailed to me at [email protected] because I don't have the luxury of spending too much time "hanging out" with yous guys much any more. [email protected] can also be used, but I don't trust yahoo email to get my messages to me in a timely fashion anymore.

I will be checking back for the next few days at least just because I know there will be questions that need to be addressed here as well.

Romanova

Quoting turboflanagan:
These are great mats. I am still sporting mine from, what, 3 years ago or more.

They are still available, guys. Thanks to Romanova sending me a pm, I saw that you guys were digging this up from the archives.

Paid, thanks! The rest of you, jump on board!

ktmrider

Money = mouth, just paid for mine.
Can't wait ( well I can, traveling for the next 3 weeks anyway ).

Sean92AWD

Payment Sent. Been wondering how i could get a set of these!

turboflanagan

Thanks Sean.

Email me what color mats, embroidery color for "Galant" and "VR4" as well as the car number on the rear mats, if you want the hole in the driver's mat for the tab on your carpet (some cars had this, others didn't)

I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks.

Sean92AWD

Yeah i just was reading the rest of this thread. I am emailing you now. Thanks again.

turboflanagan

Bring it on.

Just in time for an early Christmas present.

I have not stepped foot in a store in a long time. Have they already started putting out the Christmas decorations?

Romanova

Man up and order your mats. Just received mine and they are fantastic. Excellent product and fast service!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

strokin4dr

Would still like to see some pics of the mats with the 6th gen style script. JSchleim18, some some pics when you get a chance. Gonna order some soon but would like to see both styles first.
-Ryan

BoostedAWD91

ill be ordering a set here hopefully in a few days, just wanna make sure after bills i have enough

Ralli380Gvr4

I'll be in for a set soon.

JSchleim18

Quoting strokin4dr:
Would still like to see some pics of the mats with the 6th gen style script. JSchleim18, some some pics when you get a chance. Gonna order some soon but would like to see both styles first.
-Ryan

jcgalntvr4-244

^^ Those look the best yet how much were those?

JSchleim18

I think I paid like $25 extra for them but he may have saved the file. I had to pay extra because no one else did them like that yet so he needed to create a new file for it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned