The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

turboflanagan

Just to let everyone know... these floormats are still available for you.

Because there are more options available, I would love it if all you guys who got different type mats would post pictures so we can have them all together.

Let us see how yours looks in the car, or where ever. Well, just not in the trash! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SmoothCustomer

Love the mats. I wish I had a good pic of both areas at the same time but here you go.

DSC00114.jpg
DSC00118.jpg
DSC00120.jpg

turboflanagan

Quoting Diego:
Good deal, same price?

Yes, same price...

Unless I go through some of the political or religious threads and see you have posted something I don't like. Then, $$$$$$! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

trexn8

PM sent. Excited for these and the replica fobs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turboflanagan

Don't get too excited about the fobs. I have heard talk about doing them in carbon fiber, which we all know is the kiss of death! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

trexn8

Just paid for a set. No writing on the rear mats. Grey 186 (oem color). No hole. Requesting the style with the vr-4 badge and Galant as pictured on the top of page 4. Thanks. Merry Christmas to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also wondering how much extra to possibly have a vr-4 badge on each rear mat.

Regards,

Nate

NinjaVR4

Wondering if these are still for sale? also what exactly is the process as far as picking out what floor mats you can get? I'm thinking that if these are still available that I would want ones like those on page 5. Are those a possibility? Price still the same?

They are as far as I know. Got mine in "December 11, 2010" When they came in and others have sent PM's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif These are really well done!

This is what I sent him after reading how it was done on this thread.

Hello,

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # *******************)

Carpet color: Grey
Embroidery color: black and white, see design.
design: click
Car number: 1870/2000
Rear carpet writing: yes, number only
hole/no hole: no hole
Screen name: Geno
Shipping address: **********************************

Thank you,

Chad

Just give him a link to the design. and !ALL! the information required. Awesome guy to work with. Very fast on communications and really takes care of a customer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh man those are effin niiice, i want some #180/2000 Galant VR4 ones, how much??? Pm me let me know

NinjaVR4

pm sent.

snohacking

Quoting HeWiG:
Oh man those are effin niiice, i want some #180/2000 Galant VR4 ones, how much??? Pm me let me know

Quote:
Jeremy has been kind enough to eat the total custom set up fee and allow the rest of us access to "his" design for free. I think that is really great of him!

So the cost for either design will remain the same.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned