The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4g63 t-shirt sale new tee

luis84one

I'm selling some shirts on the facebook groups and I though I should post them here for anyone who is interested. Price is $20 shipped $15 picked up add $3 for sizes 3x and up. Paypal is [email protected]

This is another design I was thinking of printing for everyone here. Same price as the shirts above. I got the pic from google but it had the gvr4.org stamp on it and I'm sure i've seen it here so if it belongs to someone here and your not cool with me doing this then let me know and ill stop.

Last edited:

G

Staff member
Cool, what brand shirt are they? Are they those crappy gildans?

luis84one

Im using first quality AAA. Ive never had a problem with these shirts shrinking or distorting after wash. For now im only set up to print blk tees

prove_it

Quoting G:
Cool, what brand shirt are they? Are they those crappy gildans?

I have a bunch of gildan shirts that I use for work shirts. Been used for 5 years with no issues.

Epifool

Did you quote prices? I'd be down for one of each with the big pics on back and gvr4.org label up front- dont know if special permission is needed, but if it were my .org, id say do it.

GVR47111K

Pro Club Heavy Weight FTW

luis84one

I love pro club but not everyone feels the same way. Mainly because the neck fits tight. I print my own shirts in pro club

Dasith

That AMG belongs to "bazeng" here in the forum.

BrandonEchols

Man, I wish that engine shot have the "Mitsubishi" valve cover instead of the "DOHC" one... stupid, I know, but....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned