The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Vintage Mitsubishi Shirt

Hittman

Wondering if anyone on this board would be interested in a custom vintage Mitsubishi shirt...this is a preview of what the shirt would look like, going to use the vintage Mitsubishi symbol on the back, haven't scanned it in yet, but will update soon.

Shirts will be between 25-30 shipped to your door. The more ordered, the closer they will be to the $25 mark.

Front
img.php

Back
img.php

Just let me know, if no one bites I'll still do a couple for myself and fam...

Hittman

Ok cool, I can probably do different colors, I will check and see what options we have available.

G

Staff member
Why is it vintage and what language is that?

jnava

Staff member
Im in, but how much per x........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif yeah...I said per X muthafukas...lol.

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Seems pricy.

Hittman

It's English...by way of Japan in the 1960's...price in the original post

That symbol on the front represents a Mitsubishi Gas Station, the other side of the graphic has Japanese Characters with the Mitsubishi symbol.

25-30 for a good quality shirt is very reasonable (that's with me losing money, or making 0...and I'd rather just break even), this isn't some lame graphic tee, its an OG product. Like I said if I don't end up getting enough interest I'll just rock it myself.

Jesus_Negros

I'll get one if its of quality but usually things like this are always low quality shirts.

Hittman

Well, this is my side business, I'm using high quality 100% cotton, I do other T-Shirts as well, I will post them up here when these come in. If they don't come out the way I intend, then of course, I wont sell crap.

G

Staff member
I'd buy one as long as it wasn't that gildan crap.

desant78

I'd be in!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned