The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: galant outline decal/ galantvr4.org t-shirt

blue64tsi

i used to look on this forum from time to time before i had a galant and i saw them a while ago.... but now that i have a VR4 i cant seem to find them anywhere.... are the decals of the outline of a galant with the number inside the outline still available??? or is some1 still making the shirts that are in the colors of the cars that say galantvr4.org on them?

if im just overlooking the post of them for sale i appologize. just cant seem to find the posts... and would like to have a shirt and a set of decals thanks....adam

Diego

I tried to make Galant JSB shirts. RedTwo made up the idea for a JSB shirt I worked for a company that I could make them myself.. only a few people bought them so I didn't continue making them. Although I still could as long as it was okay and some money was put into the forums paypal to keep the site running in tip-top shape. They look something like this...

On the shirts...

Lunchbox(arnie) makes the silhouette decals and that requires a group buy.

Their is one guy (cant remember his name) but he made the older GalantVr4.org silhouette shirts.

Last edited:

I have a shirt that has a pic of "the theory of evolution" and right after the monkey evolves into a man an evo x is next.. Its a really cool shirt lol...I'm going to make one for my galant as well

spooling92vr4

We should get more shirts made up... My shirt is quite old and it barely fits because I'm fatter than ever

Jordangvr4

I have 4-xl tee's that a friend of mine did for me..New never used the xl was a bit to big on me so if anyone whats one....$15.ea..... All 4tee's SOLD...thanks fellas

Last edited:

Jordangvr4

both lower tee's on pic ^ and upper black SOLD....one left in white!

Last edited:

raptorWagon

VR4ownzu organized the group buy for the shirts didn't he? Though I think there were some issues along the way, so it was decided that would be the only run of them.

boostedinaz

Booo to that. Easily one of my favorite shirts. They were high quality and fit perfectly. Mine is starting to show age and I would LOVE to get another one.

Diego

Could order a JSB shirt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

GSX_TC

So is anybody gonna make any more of those shirts or what?

mistaVR4

You want the non-jsb shirts? Try asking the creator of them? Or just start a new post asking him if it's possible, I'd love one or two more of those as well......If they are still available? It may take a group buy..

GSX_TC

Who makes them though? I want a black shirt with the VR4's silloette

mistaVR4

Try running a search?

Diego

I can do them... just order them from my fs ad.. Hertz gave me some images awhile back when people wanted them on hats....

GSX_TC

Already did,

mistaVR4

Diego,

So you have the OK to re-produce the non-jsb shirts as well? What about hats? Can you really do those also? Any prototype pics?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned