The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4/AMG Old School is Cool Shirt/Hoodies and Mug

GVR4ZUM

Hello Guys!
Check out the GVR4\AMG Cool Shirt, Hoodies and Mug. Available in different colors.
Take advantage of the 15% OFF Discount for the GalantVR4.Org apply GVR4ORG at checkout.

Get yours Today!
Enjoy!
JonJarAsh Shop
JonJarAsh Shop

img.php

GetItHere

GetItHere

img.php

img.php

GetItHere

Get these comfortable Hoodies for cooler weather.
Get It Here

Last edited:

thomcasey

Very nice. Just ordered 8 of them for the shootout. The Casey GVR4 fam will be very easy to spot!!

maroonmetallic

I'm disappointed that the image for a dark blue tshirt made the design easily viewable. You can hardly see it (black) in real life. Can they update there pictures to reflect what they ACTUALLY send ??

thomcasey

I got Pink, Navy, Grat, Royal blue and black shirts. All are readable and easy to see

GVR4ZUM

Thanks Thom!
Did you take some pictures?

Last edited:

maroonmetallic

I would have gotten white graphics if the site presented colors more accurately. I hope the forest green and black does not have this issue.

-Shawn

GVR4ZUM

Sorry about that Shawn, I made some changes on those shirts different better brand now.. please pm me and I'll send you a replacement Sir.

4Grim

The hoodie looks like its discounted already. Tried to apply the discount code and it said it didn't meet requirements....I am assuming its because the item is discounted already correct?

GVR4ZUM

Hi Kevin,
Please try it again, it should work now.
Thank you brother.

thomcasey

Every shirt I bough, regardless of the color, came with the white design, including the black and navy.

GVR4ZUM

Thanks Thom.
I have 2 versions White and Black Graphics.
I made some changes, its good now.
Thanks again for your support.

kdott96

Just ordered the v2 shirt, thanks for the discount. If in the future there are iPhone xs cases I'd probably get one of those as well.

GVR4ZUM

Thank you for your support Sir. I'll see what I can do, if anything I'll pm you.
Thanks again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned