The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: (2) Blackberry Storm Touchscreen Smartphones

insane92

I have 2 Blackberry Storms for sale. I've had both since new. One used by me and my gf had the other.

One is in really good shape as it was in a case most of it's life. As far as appearance goes, I'd say it's a 9/10. Functionality is a 10/10. Asking $125 plus shipping.

The other is a 6/10 for appearance. It's been dropped a few times so it does have some scrapes on a couple sides. Functionality is still 10/10, except for the speaker starts to distort a little at the highest volume. It's fine if turned down one notch though. Asking $75 plus shipping.

They are both for Verizon but can obviously be unlocked for use on your network. If anyone's interested lmk and i'll post pics. May accept trades as well.

insane92

Bump. $125 for both.

If not sold by this weekend there going on ebay.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned