The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Verizon Motorola Droid

Nartanian

Selling my original Motorola Droid from Verizon. I switched carriers, so can't use this anymore. Anyways, it has it's fair share of scratches around the edges. The screen is completely clean though as I had a screen protector on it since day one although now it's off. There is a small amount of dead pixel on the top right corner of the screen. Beyond that, everything is in perfectly working condition. It is rooted and running a custom ROM as well.

What you get:
-Motorola Droid (Verizon)
-Battery Charger (NOT wall/usb charger)
-2GB SD Card
-3 OEM batteries

Phone data/applications will be wipped prior to shipping

$100 Shipped/OBO

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Last edited:

Nartanian

Taking best offers as well.

Nartanian

Lowballers are welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just want to get rid of this phone as it does me no good just sitting there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned