The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: canon rebel xsi in vancouver wa $350 shipped and Paypal'd

kerry92gvr4

I have a gently used Canon Rebel XSi that we bought a few months ago to take some wedding photos but now does not have the time to use so it's sitting in my closet. we never use it any more and need some money for Christmas for our two little girls so I am selling it. It's fully functional and comes with an extra battery, the only issue is the charger broke. one of the batteries is charged though so you can test it out before you buy it. that chargers can be found on ebay for $10
this would be the perfect dslr to start out with.

camera, 18-55mm lens, nice canon strap, two batteries, and 16g memory card all included for one low low price

12.2-megapixel CMOS sensor captures enough detail for poster-size, photo-quality prints
Large 3.0-inch LCD display; includes Canon's EF-S 18-55mm, f3.5-5.6 IS zoom lens
DIGIC III image processor provides fast, accurate image processing; improved Autofocus and framing rate
EOS Integrated Cleaning system, plus Dust Delete Data Detection in included software
Stores images on SD/SDHC memory cards (comes with 16g)

ade

interested in your dslr, pm sent.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts