The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Dainese Jacket like new, 54 euro, $260; Knox Flex Lite Knee Guards $20

ApexHunter

Jacket saw very little use, as i mainly rode in a 1pc suit! Jacket was probably used 10 times. You can contact me at 9four9 3 85 three 3 92 or [email protected]. All prices are OBO. I am willing to ship as needed. Thanks!

Dainese “Shard” jacket: $250
Mens size 54 Euro. Like new, literally. Retails for $600. I'm asking $275 on CL but giving a $25 discount here for the gvr4 crew. Please don't lowball me. Comes with removable liner.
11161390774_643891e948_b.jpg

11161498623_1eb189db9c_b.jpg

11161389954_681562ceeb_b.jpg

Dainese “Stripes Estiva” One Piece Leather Suit: SOLD
Knox Contour back protector: SOLD
Dainese Hellfire Evo gloves, Men’s size L: SOLD
Sartso Killer kevlar jeans. SOLD
Alpinestars SMX Plus racing boots: SOLD
Bravo Victor Mil-Spec Vest: SOLD
Icon Squad II backpack: SOLD
Knox Flex Lite Knee Guards: SOLD

Last edited:

EMX5636

Damn. Friendly bump because I'm too small for the boots and kevlar pants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

AnotherNewb

Whats the inseam on the pants and is there pads in the knees?

ApexHunter

The jeans are the "Dark Grey" model. Inseam 34". No knee pads, but i have a set of Knox knee guards i could throw in for $20. Also like new... click

sartso2.jpg

From their website:
Sartso has a design team that has over 10 years experience in Kevlar® Motorcycle Jeans design and manufacturing.
We use three ply woven Kevlar® developed with DuPont Asia specifically to sustain a motorcycle accident.
The Kevlar® used in our jeans has exceptional burst and abrasion resistance qualities, both features that are important in protecting the rider.
We have placed our Kevlar® in all the accident hot spots whether you high side, low side your bike or rag doll down the road we will have you covered.
We have undergone stringent laboratory and road testing which has help us a develop a jean we know works.
We have a developed a jean that offers fashion, comfort and protection.
Passed abrasion test EN13595-1 with a smashing 4.4 seconds

Interesting marketing: click

AnotherNewb

Damn, I can fix the waist with a belt but I can't make my legs longer. GLWS.

gsxtasee1

If the sizing goes like I think, I may pick this up from you..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned