The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Two complete tuning packages! Evo 8 ecu and Jackal SD

bcjjones

I have two different complete tuning packages available for a 1g dsm.

First one is an evo 8 ecu with a plug and play harness, 1.3 tactrix cable logging/tuning cable and an injen intake pipe with 2g maf sensor and plug n play harness.

Second is an eprom ecu with an ostrich 2.0, logging cable, IAT sensor and 4 bar map sensor.

I am only selling one, as I will be using the other one.

For the complete evo 8 ecu package, ill sell for 450 including paypal and shipping. Ill also include an unknown condition 1g ecu for a spare harness plug

Ill sell the Ostrich 2.0 speed density package for 400 including paypal and shipping.

Please call or text me at 512-994-eight one five nine

Thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts