The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1996 GMC suburban partout or sell as whole.

kartorium

Getting rid of this now as I've pretty much finished stealing parts from it for my truck.

Has nice Amp wheels and decent tires, not sure if anyone in the NW wants those (6 lug)? 400 OBO If possible I'd like to do a trade + cash for someones crappy wheels/tires so I can keep this rig in a rolling state.

Trans is blown
Motor has bad knock 5.7 vortec
4wd

There are a couple items that might be useful to folks here, specifically the MAF and possibly the trans cooler up front.

If you need anything, shoot me the list, and what you'd like to pay for each part. Not willing to ship big stuff.

Thanks!

Last edited:

thedsmguy

If this is cheap enough I'll pick it up just to finish picking it apart a bit and taking it to the shredder. PM me the buy it now price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned