The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 garage sale. stock and after-market

NinjaVR4

Pm replied. High demand for the jdm fmic, moving to next in line. You have pm.

NinjaVR4

just send pms with offers for any of these parts. I may be willing to sell everything that hasnt sold already all as one big set for a cheap price. The worst I can do is say no.

NinjaVR4

Jdm fmic, bluetop injectors, pocketlogger all sold. Turbo, magnacore, phantom gauges all pending sales.

acustark

My son will be in Taiwan for the next two years (Church Mission), any interest in the items for sale can be sent to me.

acustark

Sorry for the late reply - All gauges are sold.

If you would like anything please reply to Acustark. Thanks

GSX_TC

If you'll be in taiwan I'd like a JDM rear windshield with the wiper in the window.

acustark

Quoting GSX_TC:
If you'll be in taiwan I'd like a JDM rear windshield with the wiper in the window.

My son will be serving as a full-time LDS missionary for 2 years. Not much time to consider cars when he's most likely riding a bicycle during his stay.

Okayplayer

I know this my be a long shot, but do you still have the small16g for sale?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts