The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garage Clean Out

Chim55117

I have a few things I'm looking to get rid of to fund my project. I accept PayPal only. Post, then PM. Thanks!

For pictures, text me at 612.801.7061 with your screen name, and I will promptly snap you a picture!

Magnecore KV95 wires, have about 50-100 miles on them total. Selling them because I picked up some Taylor 10MM wires. Asking $50 shipped.

-10 AN Oil Drain Line, has flange to stock oil pan, and all fittings. You will need a -10AN flange to whatever turbo you have to make this work. Used for 30 miles. - $45 shipped.

GVR-4 top thermostat housing (the style with no radiator cap on the top) powdercoated in ink gloss black. Never used after coating. - $25 shipped.

Green NGR Fuel Pressure regulator. Connects to factory fuel lines. Used once. - $90 shipped. Retails for $130 new.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned