The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Random parts for sale

highrpm666

Looking to unload some of the things I have purchased over the years and have absolutely no use for.

Evo X intercooler.. Has some gold spray paint over spray on it but otherwise in decent usable condition $80

Evo 8 intercooler.. Also in decent usable condition, typical wear and tear $80

28x7x2.5 Ebay tube and fin intercooler. 2.5" in/out. Brand new but has a few bent fins from my foot $45

Evo 8/9 stock fuel pump $40 obo

Stock gvr4 maf. includes k&n filter and open can adapter ring. Removed because I thought it was bad. It was not $20

stock used gvr4 fuel pump. 185k on it, worked great when removed $20

Stock 450cc injectors, worked great when removed $30

Slightly crushed 1g BOV. painted black. Never ran it $15

Stock vr4 bov off of my car. holds 20-21 psi. un-crushed $20

stock usdm 92 headlights, one has a crack/chip $45

Will be adding a few more parts very soon once they are cleaned up and ready to go. MHI big 16g, J-pipe, 2g manifold, stock o2 housing, manifold heat shield, entire stock usdm intercooler and piping setup, TB elbow, mhi style 20g internal wastegate actuator, Small 16g compressor wheel and cover, and a few other random odds and ends.

PM me, Paypal only. Some larger items may require a small shipping charge

resizing and uploading pics of all items within a few days.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts