The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FIC 750 injectors and misc galant parts

Galantvr4559

I got some fic 750's i need to sell. Low miles good condition. Works perfectly. $185. SOLD
I have valve cover ready to go and i have some that have -an fittings welded on and new baffles. Just waiting for your choice of paint. I have hyundai smooth covers as well. $250 shipped for a fully loaded cover. $150 shipped for the others.
Gvr4 stock mas. $75
Tail light all three pieces. Left side has a small hole. $100
Gvr4 steering wheel stock. $75
Stock cast o2 housing. $40 got 2
2g fuel rail painted black with stock fpr. $40
Shaved 1g intake mani. Painted to your choice. $150 painted black
91 ofh got 2. $45
Turbo water pipe to water pump. $25
Stock 6 bolt head. $100
1g 7 bolt block and head. $250
6 bolt block. $150
I will not ship any thing heavy unless you are willing to pay all the shipping costs. Paypal fees u pay or send as gift
My cell is 307-399-9803 if u want to text me. The names Bryan
Paypal is [email protected]

Last edited:

Diego

What size are you going now Bryan? I would jump on these but I want a bit bigger. GLWS!

Galantvr4559

Diego i am going to 1200's or bigger. I wanna run e 85. I hit a 12.3 at 114 mph at bandimere on 30psi and 104 octane fuel. 1.8 60 ft and only at 88 % inj duty cycle. My buddy is maxing his fic 1680 blu max at 37 psi on a precision bb 6477 i think. 955 hp rated turbo. He is flowing 74 lbs a min. Stock bottom end. Hit me up soon crops are coming in end of oct

JoeDaddy0

front fender wheel liners and splash guards?
Driver side door molding on the door side?
I could use the steering wheel too. Pics please.

Last edited:

newpoppop

did you get pics of the steering wheel? I am needing a decent one.
thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts