The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

front bumper lip

minneSNOWta

Contact Boostx. I recently bought the last one he had.

LIV4PSI

BoostX has to special order it to be made, and posted that he doesn't know whether it would take weeks or months.

LIV4PSI

And a month was best case scenario /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

People have modified Honda ones. If not, you will probably be waiting. There isn't a whole lot of the BoostX ones floating around

SSGdave

The lip/s for the JDM DC2 Type-R Integra look to fit pretty good.
I found a guy in Malaysia via Facebook, that had one on his JDM GVR4 front bumper. I picked up a urathane one off of eBay for $20, its not installed yet though.

This is the Car...

coyotes

I held up my friend's 04 diesel jetta wagon lip for fun, it could fit with some work. There are lots of options out there, sky is the limit.

cheekychimp

Quoting SSGdave:
The lip/s for the JDM DC2 Type-R Integra look to fit pretty good.
I found a guy in Malaysia via Facebook, that had one on his JDM GVR4 front bumper. I picked up a urathane one off of eBay for $20, its not installed yet though.

This is the Car...

I'm not a great fan of front lips on the VR4 but as they go, that actually looks pretty good. I always wondered what the Malaysian and Thai guys used for the lips on the AMG bumpers because they looked really good in my opinion. I think to me the problem with fitting the lip is that it makes the rear bumper and side skirts look short and wimpy after it is fitted. It just throws everything out of balance.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting cheekychimp:
I think to me the problem with fitting the lip is that it makes the rear bumper and side skirts look short and wimpy after it is fitted. It just throws everything out of balance.

^+1

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I might be selling mine after I change it to another lip in a few months if your interested?

GSX_TC

Ok sounds good, message me if I forget though lol.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned