The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

front lips

strokin4dr

^
+1000

All these lips look like sh*t from the side. The overbite look is not appealing.

prove_it

Doesn't the rear jdm bumper sit a little bit lower?

GSX_TC

Yeah I think it sits a bit lower than the USDM rear bumper, it's almost even with the side skirts.

coyotes

Quoting strokin4dr:
^
+1000

All these lips look like sh*t from the side. The overbite look is not appealing.

+1, not a big fan of lips on our cars. To each their own though

turbowop

The rear JDM bumper sits no lower than the USDM version. It's an optical illusion due to the built in lip it has. At the bottom of the wheel arch they are the same anyway.

Last edited:

prove_it

Ok, so it just flares a bit different then.

bluzvr4

ya im not a big fan of the side view. i may have to change up something

strokin4dr

Car looks great, Mike. I really like the evo x wheels on the darker colored cars. I didnt care for them as much on my summit white though.

Quoting GSX_TC:
Yeah I think it sits a bit lower than the USDM rear bumper, it's almost even with the side skirts.

GSX_TC

Thank you sir! It's still a long going project, because I'll need to install those BC Coilovers so I can raise her up a bit for those much thicker and wider tires, then I can put the EVO X Brembos on without a problem, and if needed I'll roll the fenders a bit as well.

GSX_TC

I know they are all USDM bumpers with the same lip you just posted but Damm thar bottom one in black looks so much better than the others. Wow

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned