The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FP intake fitment

Lucas03ES

Will this intake fit with an ETS front mount kit? Its already set up for speed density so im not worried about that jazz. Just wondering if one will fit properly before I purchase. Thanks!

TylerAdamson

I've got an ETS kit on 934 and made a 4" intake and it fits without issues. I can get pictures if that would help you visualize it.

Lucas03ES

I have an intake already that came with the setup, but I would prefer an fp or a dejon. Something that will looks good and clean. If you think yours looks good could you post a picture? Thanks!

BluFalcon

Here's a picture of mine with modified ETS piping. The FP 4 in Intake is a perfect fit with the right size air filter and a relocated battery.

Lucas03ES

Well my battery is in the trunk so im not worried there. You said your piping is modified? I was planning on just running the 4" pipe with the 4x9" K&N that most people run.

BluFalcon

Yeah I had a 68HTA on there for awhile, but recently went with a FP3052. Had to weld an elbow on the compressor outlet and mod the outlet pipe to fit. It still follows the same routing as the 16G style pipe.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts