The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

flywheel torque specs

BENE38A

hi my flywheel was just skimmed and ready to be installed, im using some red threadlock, can i re-use the bolts?they appear fine and what are the torque specs its a standard flywheel also i will clear all old threadlocker to achieve correct specs

fuel

yes you can reuse the bolts so long as the threads have not stretched. I always clean up the threads with a rag and then run the bolts in and out of the threads a few times and clean every time they come out. Flywheel to crank bolt torque is 98ft.lbs

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned