The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Finally got something for the vr4...

Lancer99

Well a few months ago but just put it on. I bought it if I ever put it in a show or something.
2yy3upl.jpg

Lancer99

Thanks but the car isn't running and it was too expensive to get ruined so Im only going to put it on for shows or events, or even just leave in the front windshield.

Diego

Oh and I have the same AE hoodie your wearing in that picture too.

If I can ask where did you get it produced.... I've got some ideas but would like you to confirm.

Lancer99

When I was on my honeymoon down in Fl. I believe in orlando or kissimmee. It was a tiny store making them any way you want. Mine wasn't one of the cheap ones I guess the mirror background was the top on the line they had. So roughly I paid about 60 bucks, Yea I know its alot but I was enjoying myself and my wife didnt care.

H05TYL

Quote:
Yea I know its alot but I was enjoying myself and my wife didn't care.

Does she have a sister of similar temperament?

Lancer99

Nope sorry. She knows im really into the vr4 as long as we have the money and not living to paycheck to paycheck she won't care. And im teaching her how to work on the cars.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned