The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 71/1000 Galant VR4 Indiana $4,500obo

Polish

Poor bastard.

$2,000 is a steal, i don't care how bad the car looks. Interior is damn near flawless and it does run decent, just has drivetrain problems. =\

I wouldn't pay $2k for the car, but i hate Japanese cars, probably why i wouldn't. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

socalgvr4

This thing needs to be saved.

People tend to forget the low production numbers and abuse these poor things.
Someone save it please. I personally would have done it, hadnt it been for the 6.02*10^23 miles that id have to drive across the U.S. to pick it up.

Hope the new owners of these cars are patient individuals tha have a little cash, and dont bastardize the crap out of them. Its not a frikin Honda.

My 2 cents....peace out.

Because i don't care for rice burners?

Reguardless, deposit made, car is sold.

Edit to the last post: Actually, i did alot of saving of this car, put on a new turbo because a bunch of studs were broken, fixed a huge intake leak, helicoiled the stripped head. The feed line for the turbo was held on with JB Weld and RTV. The shift linkage is being fixed, the transfer case was replaced, fuel sender fixed.

Then i went muddin' for my victory salute. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

Flip4G63

give me money and its yours. i want to get a new car ne ways. it has served its time with me.

i would not take it mudding though. lol

How much are you wanting? I have a BMW i'm looking on trading plus cash for a 1.8t Jetta...so long as it's a manual. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

Flip4G63

oh its manual.. 180hp 1.8t its not the weak ass 140 one.

i'm looking to get 8500 for it you can keep the BMW

IMG_1745.jpg

HPIM0860.jpg

dirty pic..
HPIM0655.jpg

Jettafalls.jpg

HPIM0530.jpg

HPIM0507.jpg

HPIM0488.jpg

Last edited:

I'm wanting to trade so i can drop the car off and drive the new one back. :p Can't make a trip to Texas and haul two cars back. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

Flip4G63

fly and drive back /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

i would do the traid but the reason i'm looking to sell is i want something larger.

have kids and its just getting small for our needs.

Most people have Jettas for the opposite reason of you getting rid of your's, haha.

It's a bit out of my price range anyway to make it worth it to fly and drive it back, there's 1.8t Jettas everywhere local.

Flip4G63

they really arnt that big in the back... with a car seat my wife is pushed up on the glove box..

if you deside you want one with a brand new paint job hit me up.

Toss the kid in the trunk, Jettas have big ones of those. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif

Flip4G63

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif that they do.. i leave that open for other people though. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/uhh.gif

And it's gone, then the transmission blew up on the guy about 20 miles out of town.

Guess it made a noise, started whining and losing fluid, he kept going, i heard him say "It just blew, f***!". Lost connection and never heard from the dude again.:?

TWEAKD4

I hope you feel good about yourself selling a total POS to an unknowing buyer. Karma will get you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned