The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 71/1000 Galant VR4 Indiana $4,500obo

1badgvr4

Quote:
And it's gone, then the transmission blew up on the guy about 20 miles out of town.

Guess it made a noise, started whining and losing fluid, he kept going, i heard him say "It just blew, f***!". Lost connection and never heard from the dude again.:?

You sir suck at life.

Are you bragging about that?

If you had some character you would call the guy back and try and help him out. Not nessisarly pay for a whole new tranny but do something for the guy. The world isn't what it used to be.

I did try helping him, i called after the connection was lost, i called an hour later and i called this morning with no reply.

I figured all the problems with that piece of sh*t were fixed, but not hardly.

He just called me, seems the transfer case locked again after i'd just replaced it and filled it. He removed the drain plug and all that came out was metal shaving sludge.

Sooo, if anyone has a transfer case, let me know so i can hook the guy up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned