The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 92 Galant VR4 , PA , 10k

90blacktsi

Well after purchasing a home this past year I realized there is allot more I need to do to the property/house. I figured I would post this as a feeler and see if there is any interest in the car at the price I would be willing to let it go . I purchased the car about a year ago off a member on the board . I have put allot of time and effort to get this car running to the point i can drive it whenever I want . The car recently made 409AWHP on a dyno jet @24 PSI and Last year I took it to the track and ran a 12.58 @ 114 at 22PSI. I am just going to copy and paste from the previous owners FS thread and change a few things that I did over the year . I am not in any rush to sell this car but if I can get asking I would have no choice . Thanks for looking. Would be looking to get $10,000

-Bryan

Interior
-Sparco steering wheel with Aftermarket Mitsubishi Horn button
-1st Generation Shifter (new billet bushing included), nothing wrong with the current one
-Leather Shift boot
-AEM Tru Boost Gauge on A pilar, still have one empty spot for 2 1/16 “ gauge
-AFX Wideband Air Fuel Ratio display put inside the glovebox
-Newer generation galant’s 3rd brake light installed and working (some states require this)
-Sony Xplod CD player and some aftermarket speakers
-Light window tint all around except front windshield
-Viper Alarm

Exterior
-Front JDM bumper with modified fog cover (smoked), fog lights is not there anymore because they are on the way of the Intercooler Piping.
-Front OEM style Carbon Fiber hood, cant recall the brand, but it is in really good condition
-Window visors all around
-Paint is still in decent condition, was originally Arkansas car, so NO RUST.
-JDM Headlights with blacked out housing

Motor, Fuel, & Electronics
-2000 miles on rebuild block with JE Pistons, .10 over I think, and Eagle Rods, balance shaft removed
-Brand new OEM Oil pump, Brand New Water pump
-Rebuild Head with Crower valves, springs and retainers, 270 Kelford Cams, Felpro 3 or 4 layers Head gasket,
-1000cc Precission Injectors
-HKS Cam gears and Timing belt
-ECMLINK V3 Full w/ omni map , and WB wired in
-Big Front Mount Intercooler and 2.75 inch aluminum piping
-FP Manifold, FP3052 BB Turbocharger, FP O2 housing, 3 inch downpipe and catback with one muffler on the rear
-Tial 44mm wastegate and Tial BOV.
- new OEM coil, and brand new OEM Power transistor (one month old)
-AMS Fuel cell in trunk , Double Bosch Fuel pump (outside of the tank) with Walbro inside tank fuel pump, Steel braided fuel lines with Fuel lab filter.
-JMF Race intake Manifold, stock throttle body.
-Aluminum Visteon Radiator
-Brand new Odyssey mini battery (changed last month) with aluminum battery holder.

Drivetrain & Suspensions
-K Sport coilovers
-Trust Front Strut bar and Cusco rear strut bar
-Brand new manual steering rack from Rock Auto. (for Non power steering car)
-Teflon wrapped brake lines
-Slotted/Drilled rotors with new pads
-Sheps stage 3 trans with locked diff
-3 speed scattershield
-ACT clutch and Fidanza lightweight Flywheel
-4 bolt rear end diff with stock LSD
-Brand new wheel bearings, tie rod ends, balljoints and links
-All Energy Suspension complete bushings including the rear frame bushings
-Poly Engine and trans mounts

will get some better pics if needed..

Dyno VID: click

The car is currently sitting on racemasters slicks on white stock wheels . Also have a set of grey wheels as pictured above with continentals with some life left .

Last edited:

Nate

I'll give you the 2900 that's written on the windshield. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Free bump.

90blacktsi

^^Thanks for the bump , what 2900 ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Found a better pic of the same angle so I took the other one down .

Last edited:

5OF2k

Very, VERY clean car, GLWS!

What lip is that, I like it!

-Jake

Street Surgeon

Super clean car bro glws!

JNR

Just an fwiw to the potential buyer: is there a solid firewall between the trunk and interior? If not, may want to put something there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

90blacktsi

^^ No I don't think so , it looks to be just whatever is there stock . Would be a good idea .. But the fuel setup does work great , could use some 2150's though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts