The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

exploded my rear right brake line

yeti

what the f***.....

if you got problems call my number is listed stop hiding behind your computer....

f*** blown1..

straight done.......

yeti

Quoting yeti:
what the f***.....

if you got problems call my number is listed stop hiding behind your computer....

f*** blown1..

straight done.......

Sorry was a bit harsh but im being beat over something not so serious i told blown1 the whole time what was happening....

i said sorry and felt like a pos when would anyone ever say ya you should feel like a pos to my face NEVER.. i was truly sorry now im truly pissed.. its over and done with I SAID SORRY ALREADY NOTHING MORE TO DO........beat the horse into the ground for all i care just please stop reminding me of this in my threads

boostedinaz

I already didn't like the guy based on his level of redardation but that post was the nail in the coffin. At this point I just make it an effort to not help or answer his questions. Honeslty I think everyone else should do the same, after all I need the information I have more than he does so I'm sure he'll understand me just keeping it.

yeti

and also since you cant stop making hurtfull comments i cant wait to see you when i drive threw scottsdale once a year il just pull you out and whoop your ass..

hope you look foward to it.

boostedinaz

Quoting yeti:
^sorry forgot how badass you are..

It's okay no one is perfect.

Quoting yeti:
and also since you cant stop making hurtfull comments i cant wait to see you when i drive threw scottsdale once a year il just pull you out and whoop your ass..

hope you look foward to it.

Honestly I do. Let me exlain why.

First off it will never happen. You aren't honestly going to make the effort to find out who I am, find my address, wait until I am around then try and start a fight. On top of all that people like you never follow through. Look at your post you took the easy way out and this will be no different.

Second, really you are going to go to jail over a post on an internet forum board? You think fighting me will do anythnig other than prove how immature you are. I can see it now, "Yeah this guy posted something on the internet and I sure showed him." As you are carted off in a police cruiser and your car is impounded. On the bright side you'll get to visit beautiful Scottsdale, AZ for all of your future court dates. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I don't know, Boosted, look at how many people went through the trouble to find me. I even have my own thread on nabr. I'm so special. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

And yeti, after you are carted off in a police cruiser and your car impounded, if Boosted decided to press charges, you would get your very own hearing before a judge which would likely result in you receiving jail time, community service, and/or probation with some restitution.

Do it. Beat michaels ass, then he can get a new turbo thanks to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barnes

A good buddy of mine moved to San Diego. If I get the chance to visit I'd love to meet Yeti in person. Not to fight. (I'm not in the 6th grade.) I'm just really curious what he is like in person.

yeti

I would love to meet you to. You have.never called me names or been a dick for no reason, ASK ANYONE Ive ever met from this forum I'm not a dick at all and have the most.upright respect as possible. I on another hand never treAted people like sh*t over the internet because I act as if its real life..I DO ON THE OTHER HAND DRIVE THREW SCOTTSDALE AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU so if I ever do see a VR4 in Scott dale I.will follow you, won't try to fight but I am damn sure you won't call me a retard and be a Dick to my face am I correct?

All I meant by the violence Is don't talk to me like I will never ever meet you, I'm not disrespectful to anyone unless there is a Reason..

On a side note...
I've personally heard you say at least 3 times In MY THREAD that "honestly I'm not gonna help this guy and can't stand reading his sh*t"........ for what reason would you take the time out of your day to tell everyone else you arnt going to help me, and click on my post seriously just ignore my threads I cant remember anytime when I couldent get out of something unless Michael told me what to do.

If you see me driving a purple 1g or my green VR4 please follow me and introduce yourself ,I'm not a dick and am not hostile....

iLLeffeKt vr-4

The point is that a fellow member on here needed a favor. You offered to help out then helped yourself out. Right from the start you should of never offered to help out if you wanted to keep it for yourself. Dick move on your part. On top of that you have the balls to post this:

Quoting yeti:

Why would I waste my time to.tell.you I'm gonna send it.if I never was going to...

You don't want to waste time on telling people what the deal is but you're quick at making threats. Another dick move from another TOOL on here. Is it me or there are more idiots on here every f***ing day?????

Last edited:

boostedinaz

Yeti,

Here is where I am coming from just so you know. When you first got on this board you would ask a question. Those of us that have been doing this for along time chimed in to try and help. You ignored it and did what you wanted anyway. Second time you asked for help the same thing happened. The third time was more of the same. At that point I, personally, decided I would no longer help you because you clearly were going to do whateveer you wanted regardless of what we told you. Since that was the case I am going to help others who will at least listen to the advice I give them. On top of that VERY annoying trait you also had piss poor grammar and trying to figure out what you were even doing became difficult. To add insult to injury I saw your bad guy post and that was it for me.

All those things combined say one thing to me, lack of respect. You don't have enough to heed our advice, you don't have enough to make any sort of effort to type like an adult, and you certainly don't have enough to be a man of your word. That being the case I see no reason the people of this board should help you in any way shape or form. Of course when this possibilty arose you quickly had to thump your chest with physical threats to me.

You may not take this board seriously but when you become disrespectful in the ways you have it is not okay in my eyes. I have made good friends through this board and while bringing my Galant back to life this board has been a God send. Many parts I got for free or crazy cheap because people on this board are "that guy" in a good way. We all have the same desire and are willing to sacrifice certain things, like time or money, to help out our fellow GVR4 owners. Something like that is hard to find these days so when it is found I will do what I can to preserve it and pay it back.

Now perhaps I have taken all these signs incorrectly, I'm not perfect, and if that is the case then I apologize. If you would like to meet up with myself and some other VR4 owners, then by all means do so. I am always willing to give someone a second chance so perhaps you can change my mind and prove me wrong, but as I said I honestly don't see that happening.

Last edited:

yeti

From the beginning I told blown1 I might keep it if I had to I never said I was picking it up for him.I asked If It was still available and he pmed me a few times about It I said ya you can have it unless I have to have it....I never contacted him and said I was getting It FOR HIM FOR SURE, I thought that was clear. I was totally planning on sending it but my life is busy at the moment and I continued to postpone getting the shipping quote ,then my bumper got torn off, I was totally apologetic and truly sorry.

And I wasnt thumping my chest I was just trying to prove a Point there is no reason to insult someone unless your are trying to be hostile.

I take the board with the most respect as possible I check It daily and try to help anyone that is less experienced then me.

In the beginning I didn't know what I was going I didn't know how to change oil, I didnt know how to do a BLT nothing at all, so when I did something else it was probly because I couldn't understand what everyone was telling me to do so I would make the best of it and give it a try.

Right now theres not much about working on these cars that really scares me. I almost worked on all the parts of a Awd dsm, now I'm just trying to rebuild parts that I get for good deals.

Most of the time I don't post here anymore because my grammar is not good.

I think the grammar and comprehension goes a far way it builds a cyber personality that which everyone perceives me as that person. I would love to meet everyone from this forum and would hold no grudge against anyone for no reason that's just how I am personally I dont hold grudges for longer than a day or two. The galant VR4 is an endangered species in my eyes so I was very sorry and Apologized when I had to f*** someone over that needed a part from me.

I Probly seem like a jackass to eveyone on the board so please do give me a second chance In person if we do ever meet.

yeti

Quoting iLLeffeKt vr-4:
The point is that a fellow member on here needed a favor. You offered to help out then helped yourself out. Right from the start you should of never offered to help out if you wanted to keep it for yourself. Dick move on your part. On top of that you have the balls to post this:

Quoting yeti:

Why would I waste my time to.tell.you I'm gonna send it.if I never was going to...
[/quote

You don't want to waste time on telling people what the deal is but you're quick at making threats. Another dick move from another TOOL on here. Is it me or there are more idiots on here every f***ing day?????

All I meant was I wouldn't waste time telling him something that is not true I was totally planning on sending it, I mean if I was going to keep It the whole time and just kept telling him lies thats a waste of time to lie.

GSX_TC

I actually got a chance to meet Colin (yeti) in person and he seemed like a cool guy. saw him at this years MOD in cypress along with a few other members on here. the only bad thing about him is that he sucks at texting back lol j/p man, but on the whole seems like a cool person. my 2 cents

GSX_TC

Mark you just will not stop making you stupid ass lil comments will you. Dam dude and this is why the f*** I hate you with a passion.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Yeah I'm sure it does.... Freak

SouthCaliVR4

^^^A great number of short meaningless replies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

For an example please see post below /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned