The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dual Walbro intank

1qkfwd

There is nothing wrong with running two intank pumps, it has been done with great success over the years. My talon has twin modified walbro 255hp. It's all in how you set them up.

Op there's no reason for you to have to run two in tank. This should be more of a last resort and you would need alot more than 600 hp. The twins flow alot of fuel even at less than 13 volts. In your case I would run an intank 255hp and an inline 255. Make sure there's a min. Of 10 gauge wire. I run 8 gauge for my twins and I don't have any voltage issues when cranked up to 75 lbs. You can even run one Wally and a Bosch 044 if you want to make sure the extra fuel is there.

I may have read over it but what gas are you going to be using for your 600hp goals?

turboaddict

The supra guys have been doing this for years and even make billet hangers for 2,3, and even 4 intank walbros.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts