The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

DSMISC.com?

3O3EL0VR4

Sup fellas,
I'm wondering if anyone has recently ordered from these guys? It seems more than worth it but I'm kinda sketch about em. I didn't get any reply email and the post I found this site at (while browsing through the how to's) is from back in 2011. Any thoughts?

transparentdsm

for that price go to the local auto parts store and buy a brand new one from them. that way if anything occurs you can go right back to them with your receipt and get a brand new one for free.

89Mirageman

I have 4-5 of the new updated black ISC's and I ask $29 shipped for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CutlassJim

Can I get one of those ISC's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

89Mirageman

You sure can. Also let me specify these are used but in great condition. When I say new, I mean they are the updated ones with the black case. Paypal is [email protected] and I can have it out on Monday.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts