The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Driving to the 2013 DSM Shootout in Ohio & The Tail of the Dragon in NC in VR4

Jesus_Negros

Mike do you own any dogs?

ade

i would have made this trip if tektic's car was done already.

kama1

Looking great mike.
We were actually talking about how your car sounded so sweet at last nights local sit down.

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting curtis:
Hopefully training at Norwalk has improved click me

Ha I was there for that and it was painful waiting for them to try to get the fire out which of course the fire department ended up getting it done for them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Chi271

Props mike for 20+ hours in.... In only about 6-7hours tops and have never been to the shootout! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif next year no exceptions! I'm in, just have to choose between driving the 99 Gsx or the vr4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSX_TC

Thanks guys I appreciate it, heres a video i made from today's line up of Galant VR4's. click

slugsgomoo

Quoting curtis:
Hopefully training at Norwalk has improved click me

Everytime I see that video, it makes me wonder, why are we all spending that kind of money on fancy builds and not doing fire suppression systems? It's not like they're that expensive, and they turn potential total losses into salvageable problems.

GSX_TC

well, we're back at the hotel now and had an amazing weekend, thanks for all the Galant VR4's that showed up today and it was awesome meeting all of you this weekend. Now we are ready for our next stop, The tail of The Dragon in North Carolina, wish us luck!

992gnt

It was inspiring to see all the vr4's there this weekend. I'm more resolved than ever to either get mine fixed, or at least find a suitable donor. Next August, Max Effort.

Last edited:

Drew84

Next year I want to make it out to the Shoot out. The Dragon is Amazing, I went there in May. Do a Recce run through first before you really attack it. It is epic and will put a smile on your face from ear to ear. Just be constantly aware of other cars and bikes.

GSX_TC

I'm still 6 hours from home but man that was the most fun I've ever had driving the car, I felt like I was in japan doing touge with manibu orido or something haha it was amazing! Paid like 70 bucks for a lot of nice pics of me in action too. I can't wait to get home and post all the pics up. It felt good pushing the car to the edge during all those turns. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned