The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

24th Annual DSM/EVO/GTR Shootout, Aug 19 - 21st 2016 Norwalk, Ohio

thomcasey

FYI for next year:

From Dave
OK, so I've been working on next year's event. I see about 690 people have viewed what I'm working on so far.
DO NOT PLAN A VACATION OR BOOK A HOTEL ROOM!!!!!!
I have dates unfortunately, the fact of the matter is, the event may not happen at Summit Motorsports Park again. That is up in the air and won't be determined for a few weeks.
Here is the link to some of the changes and dates we have IF the event can even take place there. The 25th would happen regardless but may be changed forever as it may have to take place elsewhere.
Much of what is happening behind the scenes right now can not be talked about. At some point it will all be made public and that will happen once the event is booked and scheduled somewhere.
I REPEAT, DO NOT BOOK A HOTEL ROOM, DO NOT MAKE VACATION PLANS.

VR4ownzU

Dragway 42 would def be an option as they are redoing the whole track right now.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned