The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Dream wheels

LIV4PSI

Those rims seem to look good on about anything. They definitely work well on that Galant pictured.

4Grim

Those are sexy...i love those wheels. Wheel and tire specs?

turbowop

Quoting EMX5636:

Those are CCW LM20's, which I actually prefer over the Classics. Both are sick wheels though.

Looks like those stick out a bit. IMO, it would be worth a little less lip to get the tires under the fenders better.

Last edited:

Terrance362

Quoting 4Grim:

They are 16x9 and they come with both wheel centers, the polished and black ones. 4Grim I love your cars. When is the vr4 gonna be back on the road

EMX5636

They actually aren't mine. They are off a buddies EVO. I just wanted to see how far they stuck out. They are 18x10 15-20 offset with a 225-40 stretched on. I had about an inch clearance on the insides with coilovers, so I could probably get a 28-30 offset to sit flush with my fenders pulled.

turbowop

Quoting Terrance362:

They are 16x9 and they come with both wheel centers, the polished and black ones.

So are you getting Classics, or LM20's?

Classics:

photo_main.jpg

LM20's:

photo_main.jpg

4Grim

Quoting Terrance362:
Quoting 4Grim:

They are 16x9 and they come with both wheel centers, the polished and black ones. 4Grim I love your cars. When is the vr4 gonna be back on the road

The gvr4 should be running finally next month....and thanks for the appreciation.

Terrance362

Quoting turbowop:
Quoting Terrance362:

They are 16x9 and they come with both wheel centers, the polished and black ones.

So are you getting Classics, or LM20's?

Classics:

photo_main.jpg

LM20's:
Classics
photo_main.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned