The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Kelby/ GeezyE39A

mountaineerjeff

while some of you may have had decent dealings with him in the past I have found out that when everything doesnt go exactly his way, he is more than happy to screw someone over.

Kelby posted up a WTB ad for some 92 taillights and I have a set that Im not particularly attached to. for the car that they intended for the taillights dont matter so AS A FAVOR to kelby I offered to trade him lights. While asking Nothing from him....AT HIS request He OFFERED to send money to cover my purchase of new lights in exchange for my 92s. I agreed despite the obvious setbacks for myself with no financial incentive. I used the money for new lights as we agreed upon and the deal was for a friend to deliver his lights to him. well after the money was spent on my lights Kelby decided to issue paypal claim against me. This entire time I have been in direct contact through text, which I now see was nothing but a stalling tactic by kelby. His plan all along was to stall me until paypal would refund the money, for the purchase that he found to be unneeded after he made the deal.

This just goes to prove that he will do whatever he wants just to get his way.

Look guy, yes I offered to pay for the lights but if your going to sell something give me something tangible like a shipping date or how you have some third party that is going to go way out of his way just to drop off somethinhe's getting nothi
You think I'm going to let you keep my 150$ with no Insurance? Well I'm GLAD I submitted the claim. And hope you re evaluate the way you sell items sorry but I don't care what you think buddy I know I conduct business properly considering the countless items I have bought with no problem.

mountaineerjeff

Quoting mountaineerjeff:

well I would be fine trading for a good set of 91 vr4s. one option I have, is a friend of mine who travels back and forth between florida and here. if you wanted to meet up with him, he could look at the tails, then bring em up here with him, then Ill send him back with the 92s. he is down there now, and travels back and forth once a month(or twice depending on how you look at it).

you can also text me anytime at 3046571513

DIRECT QUOTE OF ORIGINAL PM WITH ORIGINAL deal.

Now maybe to you it doesnt seem right that someone would be willing to deliver them but when you are polite, respectable, and worth something you end up forming something called friendships. So no, he wasnt looking to make a buck in exchange for meeting up with you, just like I wasnt trying to make any money off of you either. YOU posted the ad, I offered to trade you my lights only because its what YOU wanted. I had little to no gain from the trade, as I intend to paint the lights black, I just thought it was a waste of good lights if someone else really liked them or wanted them. SO I went out of my way to help you out free of charge, and now Im stuck with two sets of tail lights, and am short $150.

I think its funny how you could get a set of light from the other side of the world but couldn't even provide me a shipping quote that i was willing to pay for in full with reasonable time.

I regret nothing

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts