The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Does this constitute

curtis

Working on my car.

1)Moved everything behind it
2)I removed everything on top of the car
3)I rolled it outside and sprayed it off with a hose
4)Rolled it back in.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barnes

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

Jon approves this message

TurboTrader

LOL! It's all in the baby steps. Sometimes getting out and doing a couple simple things to #145 gives me some motivation the following day to get out and do some more. Whatever works! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

4Grim

I was thinking of doing this to mine soon...I approve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1qkfwd

Its clean now.

charmcity

Yes #4 was infact working on the car. Cleaning is enhancing

TurboTrader

Very true. So much built up grease, oil and dirt on mine, it seems like half the time is spent cleaning, the other 1/4 with beer and pizza, and the other 1/4 actually doing real work. LOL. I guess the other 110% would be spent coming up with parts money. It's funny when it comes to cleaning cars and car parts wifes always stand dead and cold in their tracks, and never know where to proceed. At least the house stays clean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I did the same with mine back in March. I had the paint done but then the electrical got screwy so I would roll it out and "dust" it with a hose. It counts!

DR1665

Quoting curtis:

4)Rolled it back in.

Wish I could do that. PRO TIP: If the car will be JSB for an extended period of time, make sure the windows are rolled up before you strip the engine bay. (Oh sure, I could jumper the motors and roll them all up, but there's the question of the hole in the roof where the moonroof used to be.)

[195] is filthy. I only wish I could roll it out and hose it off.

Boostdtalon

lol good deal Curtis. I know we've talked about how you want to do work on your car but get caught with other things.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

alansupra94

Quoting DR1665:
Quoting curtis:

4)Rolled it back in.

Wish I could do that. PRO TIP: If the car will be JSB for an extended period of time, make sure the windows are rolled up before you strip the engine bay. (Oh sure, I could jumper the motors and roll them all up, but there's the question of the hole in the roof where the moonroof used to be.)

[195] is filthy. I only wish I could roll it out and hose it off.

If you really loved you car, you would do what I did.

I got a bucket, water, soap, a sponge and a clean towel. I hand washed the 4/1000 and my supra.

PJGross

Almost makes me want to put the wheels on and roll it out to wash it off.....
.....eh, too much work.

-PJ

Terry Posten

I pulled a "Curtis" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But the big difference with me is I pick my tranny/t-case up Sunday morning. Should have her back under her own power in a week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But sadly Chris said I need to bed in the gears for about 500 miles... So I wont get to really feel what a close ratio tranny can do in a GVR4 for a month (maybe a year at the rate I drive 425 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif).

Get over it Sally. I tried to call you tonight, but with no luck. I will try agian in the morning. I am going to bed now.

Terry Posten

So sorry, watching Avatar on BluRay. 57" Toshiba Cinema Series big screen, THX certified 7.1 Marantz, 720 watts RMS + 150 watt RMS sub = can't hear my phone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts