The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

dash mats?

manitousxti

does anyone have a dash mat for our cars?
I have found two different models, the 89-93 Galant W/ESC and one without ESC....
I was just curious what they look like on a gvr4 for fit and finish?
does anyone have any pictures? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
each dash mat has an advantage and dissadvantage, the one w/ESC will leave space to showoff our plaque and the one without will hide'em and protect'em.
they run about 30-35 dollars... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
The companies that i found have Carpet and Velour....what do most people prefer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif...thanks

my bro has a carpet dash mat in his gmc typhoon and it looks great.

JNR

I have one and trying to remember if I bought it at the car swapmeet, off here, or online somewhere...Seemed pretty cheap ($) at like 15 bucks. Fit is pretty good and kind of glad it hides the plaque, only because I'm always afraid of some bastard stealing it. Also, like how it helps preserve the dash even though these are pretty hardy, as 'plastics' go.

This is the only pic I have at my cpu at work...Note it was not fully "fastened" down yet, so it looks loose. In reality, it fits pretty well and I'm happy with it...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned