The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS/FT: Parting out #597, 4 bolt 5 lug, no engine or trans

LIV4PSI

The MAF plug in isn't seperate I don't believe. That might be an adapter harness you have pictured.

LIV4PSI

Headlights are sold now.

LIV4PSI

Anyone have any interest in the shell? It will be stripped but I still have all of the body panels.

Puertorican22

Do you have the molding that is on the trunk? It runs across the length of the trunk above the center taillight? If so is it non=chrome or chrome?

LIV4PSI

I have it, it's mostly black. If it was chrome before, there isn't much left.

LIV4PSI

Did you look in my photobucket. There are 3 pics of that section of the car. If you need to see it closer let me know, I don't mind taking more pics. $15 plus shipping, maybe $30 shipped since its kind of long. I would have to get a quote.

LIV4PSI

There is a small chrome spot about the left center section, maybe the size of a coin. The rest is all black. I would sand it and paint/ plasti dip it if it were going on my car.

LIV4PSI

Price drops

Complete 4 bolt DSM rear end (minus hubs) $300
KYB AGX shocks w. Eibach springs $250 (needs new tophats)

I am open to any offers for remaining parts. I spent every penny I had trying to get my car Shootout ready, and I am now desolate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts