The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: GSR dash Pod.

Perkul8r

I am looking for the dash pod off a GSR. I have seen people using them to mount SAFC in them, and I would like to try and get my gauges up there. If anyone has one let me know asap.

I found this pic of it in the archives.
GSRdashpod.jpg

You can text me at 701-471-3482 Its easier to get ahold of me that way. But i do check here often.

THanks.

maroonmetallic

It might be good to know if you want just the cover or you prefer top & bottom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Perkul8r

Hey, sorry i haven't been to active on this thread. For those of you looking, I already got two from another member. And I wasn't really worried about the bottom. I am going to completely recover the dash and make it look seamless.

Thanks for the interest guys. I didn't think it would have been that easy to find a couple of them.

fastfalcon94

I'd be interested in one if someone has just the cover. I think it's only $24 or so from the dealer provided you can still get it new. My dash has some cracks right where the pod goes. I'm not sure what I'd put in it since I have dsmlink, but it would be cool not to see the cracks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned