The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

C.F.T. Galant vr4 1004 hp !!!!!!

rlturbo35

My car with driver weights 3050 , vr4 are heavy dudes but if i get a dogbox i think i could run low 9s easy!!!!

Gabor

Quoting blacksheep:
better not run 12's like a supra! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think he needs to upgrade from that stage 11 exhaust to a stage 12. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dmj

Nile black now going to be the fastest color /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

EMX5636

I saw the car at Englishtown as well. I know they were having some issues with spark that day, but the car still sounded mean going down the track and on the dyno at TTR the day before. Congrats guys!

did u know how to chipping the gvr4 ecu.
if u know,please tell me how,
tq /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chad989of2000

In the vid with the 1/4 mile it had a speed of 147mph! Sick car.

blackvr4

Badass Gvr-4! Roll around till you find a C6 Z06 or a Zr1 to rape on the street, the look of the owner would be priceless hahahah

Was that number on CFT's mustang dyno? If that number is true this car should trap in the 160+ mph range now. That would be awesome, good luck!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts