The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

big power help with 565

Terrance362

update pic got the throttle body /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
img.php

AnotherNewb

Wow great deal on the cage looks great, lot of money going into a lot of parts, hope it all comes together the way you plan

Terrance362

Thanks I have to get this car going and I have invested so much and I can't wait until I get it done so that I can destroy some of the V8 guys around in NC

Terrance362

I just want to run this one guy. He has a fox body mustang with a pro-charger. I just want destroy them. It is a tube chassis car. He says that he has a big block but I think it is just a 5.0 bored and has a mild cam. I hope to see him and I don't want to hear any excuses. Stupid mustang guys. Tricks are for kids /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

just a warning. those aluminum jayracing alt relocater brackets love to break after some street miles.

I heard they've revised the design and now sell a steel version.

Terrance362

Hey thanks for the heads up. Update I am getting the jay racing main caps and I will have the motor together for the most part. Stilll waiting on the turbo to get sold and get this s375.

Quoting Terrance362:
Hey thanks for the heads up. Update I am getting the jay racing main caps and I will have the motor together for the most part. Stilll waiting on the turbo to get sold and get this s375.

Wouldn't you have to align-hone the mains as a whole when replacing main caps?

Terrance362

Been a long time since I have posted anything lol. Car has gone though many changes. Bought parts and sold parts, but I need to finish my never ending project, After all these years I finally put the pistons and rods in. I broke the top oil ring. But everything else is okay, In the coming weeks majority of 565 will be done outside of the harness, Haltech and a turbo.

Terrance362

update, I started putting the bottom end together and I broke the oil ring and messed up one rod bearing, I ordered a new set of rings and bearings. Also new oil pan and Magnus v3 cast manifold with dual rail setup and Aeromotive Mechanical fuel pump and bracket. Will be looing to do get the motor buttoned up this week or next week.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned