The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

anyone running Evo MR Gauges?

Brunoboy

Just wondering if anyone is running the Evo MR Gauge setup in your car. I am thinking these are mini enough to fit in the dash pod, then probably get a speaker pod as well for my 52mm gauges.
-Shane

I had them in my car but i took them out and went it AEM gauges but i dont think they will fit tho they are really small /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Brunoboy

What did you use for the oil temp sensor?

I dnt remember because i removed the gauges but i noe for the aem i needed to use a metric thread to fit it since the gvr4 doesnt come wit a oil pressure gauge stock

Brunoboy

dont evo oil temp use the drain plug to monitor temp? If so, do you remember if you used the Evo Drain plug?

cheekychimp

Bruno, if you get a definite answer on this, can you let me know. This is an interesting solution if the Evo drain plug fits.

Brunoboy

the drain plug i think is the oil temp sensor for the evo's. and i know that if it fits out drain pan, we can run evo gauges all day. I will find out, and will get back to you asap

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned