The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anyone ever seen this bar??

streetmasters

its Ultra Racing....Are they a reputible company??

thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belize1334

Are you talking about the strut tower or the one in the fender?

turbophein

i just looked at there website, they seem legit. they have lots of products for lots of different cars. they have a lot of info about there materials and how they build there stuff also.

464/2K

Those are pointless on the e3-a chassis. Our cars a very well braced in that area. Lots of early ebos use them, only because they lack bracing in that area.

Last edited:

turbophein

Quoting blacksheep:
link to website please....

Also, those fender braces are somewhat of snake oil, I think. But, I am unsure...

here you go.
click

you would have to be doing some serious driving to need those, if they even help! i agree but they have front and rear strut and sway bars that look real nice!

Spyke169

Anyone know pricing?

and where does this bar go? Code : UR-AR19-113, it says rear sway bar, but doesn't look it...

streetmasters

ill get the pricing from the malaysian guys....this company is based in malaysia it says- i didnt even know since it was all in english- seems like there is a larger market for this overseas- seems right since they made a sh*t ton more galants over there

I didnt realize no one heard of this brand before- if some one has and they are using their parts lemme know- maybe we can do a group buy

Isint there another company "whiteline" i think that stopped making parts for our cars?

Myles

Quoting blacksheep:
I was more interested in the front and rear strut bars...

For your Mazda 6?

fivestardsm

I saw a few sets on some of the cars from the G-FORCE crews out of japan. There were different styles, but all pretty much the same. I started to make a set a few years back, but never got them finished.

I would assume that they would add a bit of rigidity to the front chassi, and would be easier to bolt on for a little more stifness, rather than if someone wanted to do something more drastic like seam welding.

G

Staff member
Looks similar to my carbing > click

dsc03627ke6.jpg

Last edited:

G

Staff member
No just the front. They are nla for e39a.

bazeng

I have the front and rear strut braces made from ultraracing and also the side under fender braces too.

I haven't installed them though.

The front strut brace didn't look that good due to the colour on my vr4, hence I stuck with the whiteline stuff. As for rear, same thing.

They are stiff and the fender brace things I thought I'd try, but they are designed to be held with nuts and bolts which I don't think will assist that much. Plus the added weight put me off a bit, also the fact that a cage would do a better job at stiffening the chassis.

Anyway, they are good quality bits.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts