The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Anybody have pictures of the GVR4 firewall from the interior?

4g63mightymax

Hi,
Does anybody happen to have pictures of the firewall area on the inside of a VR4 with the dash and HVAC parts removed?

Thanks!
-Jeremy

Last edited:

4g63mightymax

That is amazingly helpful and exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you! If you don't mind me asking - what's the story with that shell?

CutlassJim

Be careful if cutting the firewall. It's two pieces of sheetmetal with sound deadening in between.

4wheelsqueal

If you are converting this back to LHD, have the windshield removed, drill out all the spotwelds in the firewall and remove it that way. Then drop in a LHD complete firewall and weld it back in.

Spyder

He had the sub frames powdercoated. The shell is the one that he painted that blue/purple/metallic/pearl color. He is planning on making it a show car. As of now it is in storage waiting on time to be finished.

4g63mightymax

4wheelsqueal - I'm still unsure of whether I will keep it RHD or swap it back, but don't worry, if I do swap it back, it will come out looking good. Also - the windshield is broken, so it needs to come out anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned